Coming along very quickly once I got started on it. Floss for the donkey ornament should be arriving this weekend, yay!
This adorable little piece that I am going to frame as an ornament. I got it from the Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary. (Sadly, it’s out of stock at the moment.)
I’m stitching it with a specific donkey in mind who is white and grey, so I’ll be doing it on Fiddler’s cloth so the white pops more. Of course, I have no grey floss whatsoever, so it’s off to Walmart. On a Sunday. God help me. (They have a great selection of floss, which is one of those things I never would have imagined, but I’m grateful for it.)
It should be a quick one, but I also don’t want to put it off cause it has to go in the mail, and well, the mail still sucks.
Realized the lower left hand side is a few stitches too wide. It will be fine in the end, the wreath isn’t supposed to be a perfect circle, and I know how to work around in the next apple below and to the right the existing one. And if the current apple (which is off by a stitch) – if that still looks too wonky in the end I know how to fix it.
Just can’t figure out how I mucked it up so early in the process.
Very excited to get off the greens, even if for a few stitches.
Not bad considering I was working off a picture of a picture after I managed to lose the pattern.